The company we use to produce our products – the clothing and mugs – has the following environmental policy and are UK-based. It’s one of the main reasons we’ve chosen to work with them…plus they make it very easy for us to offer the products we want!
Their environmental/ethical policy is as follows:
We are dedicated to operating under ethical and environmentally friendly practices during our production processes. We’re working hard to continue refining these processes because it’s a commitment we don’t take lightly:
- All of our staff are paid above the national living wage, regardless of age.
- Our DTG printers use only water-based inks. They’re OEKO-TEX® approved (they don’t contain any regulated or unregulated chemicals harmful to the environment).
- Our catalogue offers a wide variety of organic and fair wear accredited garments.
- All the excess and waste cardboard and paper we produce is recycled.
- Waste ink is unavoidable, but we dispose of ours responsibily.
- Failed prints are also unavoidable, and as of 1st March 2018 all products that failed quality checks will be donated to charity.
- DPD, one of our delivery partners, have a carbon neutral commitment.
- From April 2018 the packaging used to ship all orders is either 100% recyclable or biodegradable, or both.
- Some of our items are fully manufactured in the UK, by us, and you can be confident these are produced responsibly and ethically. These products include our tote bags, throw cushions and natural throw cushions.